The tour starts in front of the Palace, beautiful example of architecture of the nineteenth century, designed by Charles Garnier (architect of the Paris Opera and the Casino of Monte Carlo, among others)
From this point we will introduce within the nineteenth century through the history of Pemartín, first Recreo de las Cadenas' owners family.
Here, visitors can admire the place where our harnesses, are made and repaired.
This laborious work is done on the upholstery by the master saddler and his apprentices.
Once we got to the stables, an octagonal complex that consists of five stables of twelve boxes each one, you canvisit our symbolic horses.
Right in the center of the stables is the tack room, made of wood place where all the harnesses used for daily visits and shows.
You can also attend workouts horse show: How the Andalusian Horses Dance.
If you want in addition a customize tour, just order it. We will be pleased to offer you our alternatives.
All our tours....
....are guided walk, with a varied lenght, maximum 2 h 30 min.
.....are private and customized for each group.
- Maximum 25 people per group.
- If the group have more than 25 people, we would divide into two smaller groups.
- The tours are made by an expert tourist guide
- Available languages: Spanish, English and Italian. Other languages on request.
- The tour does not include tickets to monuments / museums.
- If you want to enter into the monuments, just order us.
- We will make the reservation for you and of course, you have the guided tour to the interior.
Optionally, you can schedule its assistance to show: "As the Andalusian Horses Dance"
Calendar of Events 2015
Time: 12:00 noon
- January - February: Thursday
- March - July: Tuesday and Thursday
- August - September: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- October - December: Tuesday and Thursday
2nd and 16th May
Duration: Approximately 90 minutes, including a break.