If you want to savor an authentic history of wine, Jerez is one of the most important areas in wine production, which was already known since Phoenician times. Wine aroma envelops the whole environment, culture and people of Jerez.
From Dasniva we will delve into this wonderful story of Jerez and its wines, knowing more about their famous wineries, authentic wine cathedrals.
Also discover what makes so special the sherry, types of agings and different wines produced in the area.
In visits to wineries you can taste their wines in a guided tour inside the winery inside for one hour, time approx.
If you want in addition a customize tour, just order it. We will be pleased to offer you our alternatives.
All our tours....
....are guided walk, with a varied lenght,
maximum 1 h 30 min.
.....are private and customized for each
- Maximum 25 people per group.
- If the group have more than 25 people,
- we would divide into two smaller groups.
- The tours are made by an expert tourist
- Available languages: Spanish, English
- and Italian. Other languages on request.
- The tour does not include tickets to
- monuments / museums.
- If you want to enter into the monuments,
- just order us.
- We will make the reservation for you and
- of course, you have the guided tour to the
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Difficulty level: low.