Vejer de la Frontera ... a white village although not in the Route of the White Villages, but in the Route of Costa de la Luz, leaves fall its historic charm from the mountain that harbor it, to the countryside and the province of Cádiz's South Coast
Inhabited since ancient periods, Vejer will captivate you in the guided tour that we offer through its Moorish streets ride. The castle, the Cobijada Memorial, the Divine Savior Church on the top, the Marquis of Tamaron palace, the Tower of Mayorzgo or the sanctuary of its saint patron, Our Lady of Oliva in the municipality, are the monumental icons in this wonderful village of Janda Litoral
If you want in addition a customize tour, just order it. We will be pleased to offer you our alternatives.
All our tours....
....are guided walk, with a varied lenght, maximum 2 h 30 min.
.....are private and customized for each group.
- Maximum 25 people per group.
- If the group have more than 25 people, we would divide into two smaller groups.
- The tours are made by an expert tourist guide
- Available languages: Spanish, English and Italian. Other languages on request.
- The tour does not include tickets to monuments / museums.
- If you want to enter into the monuments, just order us.
- We will make the reservation for you and of course, you have the guided tour to the interior.
Comfortable shoes are recommended.
Difficulty level: low.