Tarifa is a magical city. It is a paradise for wind, the surf city, the southernmost city in the Iberian Peninsula, located in a geographical and historical vantage point, will do you feel between two worlds: the end of Europe and the beginning of Africa.
From the province of Cadiz and with andalusian spirit, our guides will take you through the streets, watching the most representative monuments such as the Guzman's Castle, and San Mateo Church, and when you come near the Isla de las Palomas, you will watch the division between two seas, the Atlantic and Mediterranean.
Starting point of two natural parks,Los Alcornocales and El Estrecho, can also visit in the municipality the Roman Town of Baelo Claudia, which was so important in its time for the preparation of tuna fish that abounds on these coasts.
If you want in addition a customize tour, just order it. We will be pleased to offer you our alternatives.
All our tours....
....are guided walk, with a varied lenght, maximum 2 h 30 min.
.....are private and customized for each group.
- Maximum 25 people per group.
- If the group have more than 25 people, we would divide into two smaller groups.
- The tours are made by an expert tourist guide
- Available languages: Spanish, English and Italian. Other languages on request.
- The tour does not include tickets to monuments / museums.
- If you want to enter into the monuments, just order us.
- We will make the reservation for you and of course, you have the guided tour to the interior.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Difficulty level: low.