The tabancos are taverns where they all kinds of sherry were drank, and where occasionally flamenco used to liven up those citizens' meetings.
Bottles and cups filled the tables, numbered in the tens throughout the town.
The tabancos, now less or them than last century, are still the best places to enjoy a glass of sherry wine at a good price and good quality.
We have here in Jerez the famous "tapas" ( little food ) in a perfect partnership with the rich gastronomy.
If you want in addition a customize tour, just order it. We will be pleased to offer you our alternatives.
All our tours....
....are guided walk, with a varied lenght, maximum 2 h 30 min.
.....are private and customized for each group.
- Maximum 25 people per group.
- If the group have more than 25 people, we would divide into two smaller groups.
- The tours are made by an expert tourist guide
- Available languages: Spanish, English and Italian. Other languages on request.
- The tour does not include tickets to monuments / museums.
- If you want to enter into the monuments, just order us.
- We will make the reservation for you and of course, you have the guided tour to the interior.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Difficulty level: low.