The route starts at the monuments of Plaza del Arenal: the Royal Gate, ( Puerta Real ) where the Catholic Monarchs come into the city and stayed here for three days.
You will pass through the old Town Hall and its famous Plaza de la Asunción or Escribanos among medieval alleys and stone facades.
Also you can see a spectacular illuminated cathedral all lit up and takes by the hands with Real Alcázar ( Fortress ) of Jerez.
All our tours....
....are guided walk, with a varied lenght, maximum 2 h 30 min.
.....are private and customized for each group.
- Maximum 25 people per group.
- Available from March to October (Departures at sunset)
- If the group have more than 25 people, we would divide into two smaller groups.
- The tours are made by an expert tourist guide
- Available languages: Spanish, English and Italian. Other languages on request.
- The tour does not include tickets to monuments / museums.
- If you want to enter into the monuments, just order us.
- We will make the reservation for you and of course, you have the guided tour to the interior.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Difficulty level: low.