"Cadiz, salt clarity", the poet said .... Capital of the province near all its villages, so different in its architecture and singular in its history.
Cádiz is called "The Cup of Silver" or "The handkerchief greeting the navigator"; place of grace and salt, smile and expression, bright maritime horizons looking all directions.
In February the masks just feeling the world is pure joy ... Do not miss a great discovery of Cadiz with our guides.
If you want in addition a customize tour, just order it. We will be pleased to offer you our alternatives.
All our tours....
....are guided walk, with a varied lenght, maximum 2 h 30 min.
.....are private and customized for each group.
- Maximum 25 people per group.
- If the group have more than 25 people, we would divide into two smaller groups.
- The tours are made by an expert tourist guide
- Available languages: Spanish, English and Italian. Other languages on request.
- The tour does not include tickets to monuments / museums.
- If you want to enter into the monuments, just order us.
- We will make the reservation for you and of course, you have the guided tour to the interior.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
Difficulty level: low.
- More information in this PDF