In compliance with Law 34/2002, dated July 11th, on societal information and electronic commerce services, DASNIVA, S.L. advises its users that it uses its own and session cookies to improve the service offered.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded on your computer when you access certain webpages. Cookies allow a webpage, among other things, to store and recover information on the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer so that, based on the type of browsing, a better service can be offered through the webpage.
What sort of cookies does this webpage use and what are their purpose?
- Technical cookies: These allow the user to browse through the webpage and to utilize the various options or services offered thereon. For example: to control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access sections with restricted access, record the elements that comprise a request, etc.
- Personalization cookies: These allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics. For example: the language, the type of browser, the regional configuration based on where the service is accessed, etc.
Allow, block or delete cookies
You may allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer using the configuration options of the browser installed on your machine.
More information on how to delete or block the cookies on your browser may be obtained on:
- Deactivating cookies in Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Deactivating cookies in Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/websites-say-cookies-are-blocked-unblock-them
- Deactivating cookies in Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies